Concerned About Gaining Access or Custody or Worried as to Who Your Child Is Living With?
ARMSTRONG'S Trusted Child Custody Investigations.
In a divorce or separation many experience different things that can scare a parent who loves their children. If this may be you or a loved one you may consider having a professional investigation done to prove your point in court for the final child custody decision by the judge. There can be different fears in regards to your child custody.
Do you have fear of losing your child in a custody case? If so then talk to your attorney and find out what kind of investigation would prove your case to the best interest of the child to avoid you losing your child custody. Also If you lose custody, do not give up Hope! There is a possibility that through the parents cooperation and investigation that we may be able to get it turned around. Each case is treated as an individual case.
Investigating for The best interest of the childThe court will always look at what is the best interest of the child before the parents. There are important factors taken into account for CHILD CUSTODY. Some of these are:
- They may pay attention to preferences of the child who is over 13 years of age, and is mature enough to make good decisions.
- Maybe parents have an agreement for what is best for the child? Will the courts agree with both or only one parent?
- They also look at the health and mental state of both parents, children and all parties involved. Sometimes for the protection of the child these things need investigation prior to presenting these issues to the court.
- How is the child adjusting to his/her environment in school, home or the community? Your investigator can work with you on this and investigate how the children are coping with the changes in their life.
- Is there a history of violence by one or both parents? What is the relationship between the children and each parent?
- What will be the home environment each parent would provide to the children? If you do not know these things and can’t prove your point in court, you may need this information investigated so to be ready for court in a timely manner.
- Does either parent use illegal drugs around the children? Do they smoke cigarettes or marijuana around the children?
- Who babysits the children when the parents are away? How much time does each parent spend with the children?
- Where does the parents take the children while in their custody?
Remember, if both parents are good all the way around, your judge would frown on the parent who brings false allegations’! This is why we bring you nothing but the honest truth. Be ready to give your judge the information needed for your CHILD CUSTODY case.
Your CHILD CUSTODY case is a very sensitive case and all investigation must be handled discretely and very carefully! There are certain laws to follow and that is why you need a professional on the job.
We investigate the following in a CHILD CUSTODY INVESTIGATION:
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Child Care
- Established Custodial Environment
- Know when the report is due back to the judge in court for custody time and parenting .
- Investigator to use the CHILD CUSTODY AND PARENTING TIME INVESTIGATION MANUAL that the courts use, to maintain a clean strong investigation.
- Visitation With Grandparents
- Parents Driving Sober While Child is In Vehicle
- Are the Children Under a Temporary Guardianship Other Than Family During Investigation and During Divorce Procedures? The Temporary Guardianship should Also be Checked Out and Investigated.
- Is The Other Parent Working or Have Employment While Not Paying Child Support?
- Who Is Caring For The Child While The Parent Is At Work?
- The Mental and Physical Health of All Parties Involved
- The Relationship Between The Child and Each Parent
- Find Out What Are The Wishes Of Both Parents?
- Fight For Joint Custody of Sole Custody?
- We Help You Prepare To Fight For Your CHILD CUSTODY Battle.
- Criminal History Checks On Each Parent
- Check Child Protection Agencies
- Police Reports
- School Records
- All Household Occupants Who Take Care of The Child Have Background Check
Reaching an acceptable agreement on child custody is/was probably the hardest part of divorcing your partner.
Now you may be wondering if the circumstances your child lives in are still in their best interest. You may know something is not right, but need help proving it to the courts.
- Is your ex-spouse cohabiting in violation of a child custody order?
- Not sure who has custody of your child when the custodial parent is not present?
- Does another person have influence on your child and has given you a reason to question the stability of their environment or emotional conditions?
- Suspect your ex-spouse or live-in companion has driven under the influence of alcohol or drugs with your child in the vehicle?
- Does your ex-spouse interfere with your custodial or visitation rights? Brings your child late, takes them early, picks them up with out permission?
- Do you suspect your child is being abused or molested? Are drugs, pornography or Drinking Involved?
In Child Custody Cases
The burden of proof is yours and Family Law Courts require evidence of a substantial change in the stability of the child’s residential circumstances. As independent private investigators we at Armstrong's, can gather clear and convincing evidence you can present if you seek to modify a child custody order.
Our Private Investigators will utilize surveillance and GPS tracking to determine who is with your child and the nature of their environment. We have interviewed babysitters, neighbours, teachers and other care-givers to find the answers you need.
When your case comes up for a hearing we offer expert testimony, video recordings, physical evidence, documentation, interviews and affidavits. We work to support your solicitors & barristers in protecting your child's well being , safety and your custodial rights.
During a divorce or separation the children become one of the most important parts to the divorce and generally bring child custody hearings. If your child is the victim of abuse or neglect, act now to ensure they are removed from the situation and are protected.
Hiring a private investigator to begin compiling evidence increases your odds of winning in a child custody hearing. Armstrong's Private Investigations will partner with your solicitors to provide you with the information you need.
During a Child Custody at Armstrong's Private Investigation we try to help support areas where the court might be looking for evidence including but not limited to:
- Health & Lifestyle
- Child Abuse
- Home Environment
- Parenting Skills
- Abduction & Abandonment
- Past History / Criminal Records / Drugs or Drinking?
- Financial Standing
We at Armstrong's use the latest and state of the art private investigation technology as well as our vast years of experience that we can get the case done effectively, promptly and to the best of our ability. To include:
- Video and Photo Surveillance
- Witness Interviews
- Friends and Friends siblings or Parents
- Teachers, Nurses, Day Care Workers
- Friends and Friends siblings or Parents
- Background Checks
- Tracing, tracking and Locating Services
- Asset, Property or Inventory Investigations
- Bodily Fluid, Semen, DNA for Hair and Skin and other test
- Drug Testing
- Continuous monitoring and surveillance at a static location
- Surveillance of communications
- Mobile Device and GPS tracking
- Internet and Computer Usage and History
- Email Tracing
- Undercover tactics
Ask Us As Soon As You Can About Our Winning Strategy For Getting Custody and Access Control.